The Institute of the Americas is entitled to receive donations from companies, organizations and / or individuals through its endowment fund
Created in 2010, the endowment fund of the Institute of the Americas is designed to receive private funds to support the activities of promotion and diffusion of research on the Americas
These supports help to promote French academic research ont the Americas. Their combination with state funding helps to create a public-private partnership to serve the general interest in the strategic sectors of higher education and research.
The Institute of the Americas can receive you or meet with you to discuss the terms of your support.
Endowment Fund Board :
- Mr. Yves Saint-Geours, President
- Mr. Carlos Quenan, Vice President
- Ms. Helen Harter, Vice President
- Mr. Paul-Henri Giraud, Secretary General
- Mr. Jean Baptiste Thomas, Treasurer