The Research/Partnership committee works to bring together the academic specialists in American studies and the political, diplomatic and economic key players in Europe and the Americas.
It organizes meetings to provide scientific understanding of various American current issues. This promotion of academic research enables the Institute to develop a Euro-American think tank and to promote the spread of its expertise serving society issues.
The collaborations with companies and other actors contribute to the high quality of the Institute’s expertise.
IdA partners are located at the heart of a broad international network made up of:
- Institutions representing France in the Americas,
- Embassies of American countries in France,
- International and regional organizations : European Union, EU-LAC Foundation, Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Organisation of American States (OAS), Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR),
- Financial institutions : French Development Agency (FDA), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Inter-American Development Bank (IADB),
- Private companies investing or willing to invest in countries of the American continent, NGO’s, associations and the media.